We got off to an absolute flyer with Day 1 of our Cheltenham Tips by tipping up the winner of the opening race, Champagne Fever at a huge 9/1.
We also tipped up Simonsig, Quevega and an each-way place on Fruity O’Rooney (10/1) in the JLT Speciality Handicap to leave us with a healthy profit of +18.05 on the day.
Whilst we took advantage of many of the bookmaker’s cashbacks on the opening day, Wednesday is all about extra places on the big each-way races.
We normally advise our daily racing tips to a single one point stake per bet. However due to the nature of the Festival, and the range of offers available, we’ll be advising on a point scale ranging from 1pt to 5pts.
Good luck and don’t forget to play our free-to-enter Cheltenham tipster competition too in which we’ll give away £250 in free bets to the winner(s).
Cheltenham Tips – Day 2
13:30 National Hunt Chase
– BACK IN FOCUS @ 3/1 – 2pts Win (+6pts)
– HEATHYARD’S FLYER (E/W) @ 150/1 – 0.5pt E/W (-1pt)
14:05 Neptune Hurdle
– THE NEW ONE @ 5/1 – 1pt Win (+5pts)
14:40 RSA Chase
– BOSTON BOB @ 4/1 – 2pts Win (-2pt)
– HOUBLON DES OBEAUX (E/W) @ 14/1 – 1pt E/W (-2pt)
15:20 Queen Mother Champion Chase
– SPRINTER SACRE @ EVS – 5pts Win (+5pts)
Advised with Coral over weekend
16:40 Fred Winter Juvenile Hurdle
– SAPHIR DU RHEU @ 7/1 – 2pts Win (-2pts)
17:15 Champion Bumper
– GOLANTILLA @ 9/1 – 1pt Win (-1pt)
– UNION DUES @ 9/1 – 1pt Win (-1pt)
– LE VENT D’ANTAN @ 8/1 – 1pt Win (-1pt)